State of Texas – DIR Contract #DIR-TSO-3993
Contract Term: September 26, 2017 to September 26, 2019
Monroe Communications Systems Corp (MCSC) dba The Telephone Connection (Vendor ID 1262260627100), offers managed services for telecommunications through DIR Contract DIR-TSO-3993.
Under the terms of this contract, Managed Services is the management of customer-owned equipment or vendor-provided equipment.
Management of the following technologies can be supported either in a hosted or non-hosted environment:
- Management of call-processing architecture
- Call Center or Contact Center Services
- Phone Systems Management (PBX, key system, etc.) or Integration
- Network Optimization
- Management of Voice and/or Data Networks
Excluded Telecommunications Service Offerings
Any service awarded under the TEX-AN Next Generation Procurement, RFO number DIR-TEX-AN-NG-001. The following services were awarded under the TEX-AN Next Generation Procurement:
- Long Distance Services
- Internet Services (including SOHO)
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Local Voice Service
- Fixed Satellite
- Access and Transport
Contracts may be used by state and local government, public education, other public entities in Texas. Resellers are not available for purchase under this contract.
How To Order
Please contact the contract manager with any inquiries.
Prior to entering into an agreement under this Contract, the following processes are required:
- Customer drafts scope and requirements based on end-user needs (See Appendix C for the DIR Sample SOW)
- Submit to one or more Managed Services Telecom Vendors (these contracts are not subject to SB20 Rules)
- Negotiate with vendor to finalize SOW
- Vendor submits to DIR final SOW prior to signing
- DIR approves, and work begins
For more information about Telecom Contracts, visit the Telecom Contracts Landing Page.
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Cooperative Contracts program